Under the direction of the Director of Human Resources this position is responsible for overseeing the team that handles our entire hiring, on-boarding & training process.
The essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- New Employee Basic Training & Orientation
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis and consultation with line managers
- Monitor and evaluate training program's effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them
- Coordinate with Safety Manager on all annual safety training
- Track and organize all training records for employees
- Provide opportunities for ongoing development
- Overseeing implementation of policy & discipline
- Supervising and coaching of Human Resources Generalists
Additional duties and responsibilities as deemed necessary by management.
- Proven work experience
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc.)
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals
- Good computer and database skills
- BS degree in education, human resources or relevant field preferred
Mon-Thurs 7am-5pm (hour unpaid lunch daily) Friday 8am-12pm *This is a salaried & exempt position, while scheduled for 40 hours working 45-50 hours per week should be anticipated.
$55,000-$65,000 annual salary depending on experience